Hey its me

Joined Sep 16, 2002
:) Hey i am not in a Culinary School yet i am in high scool in grade 10 but i am lookin for part time jobs in restraunts i have just recentely taken my food handlers course and when i get out of school im going to the Scool Of Culinary Arts in P.E.I. :) then go on from there:cool: :p

Joined Dec 8, 1999
Getting a part-time job is a great way to start. Work on your knife skills, especially.

BTW, you don't have to start a new thread everytime you have something to post. Click on the "post reply" button, and your reply will show up in this thread.

Joined Dec 12, 2000
Welcome aboard Ernie, what part of Nova Scotia are you from ?. I would suggest, if you are in Halifax, that you try to get on at Maple, Chef Micheal Smith seems like a great guy to learn from.

Joined Sep 16, 2002
:chef: Ya this is me thanx for the advoce greg, ;) ya i dont live too far from halifax bout 3 hours away actually ya ive heard of Maple i ate there once actually well g2g thanx a bundle see ya later :beer:

Joined Sep 16, 2002
Hey this is me again ya i think i had better SHARPEN up on my knife skills im gettin better but am still quite RUSTY i had an accident with a knife and my finger a while ago i was messin around and soon enough i cut my finger. ur sayin ooo a little cut and im sayin **** know i almost cut my finger off i cut down to the bone and had to get stiches the whole way around oh well it was a stupid mistake.:p and we all make em let me hear bout sum of urs

Joined Dec 12, 2000
Hey Ernie, this might be a topic better suited for the late night cafe forum, but to a make a long story shorter, let's just say that I have a tendon in my thumb that is sewn together because of an incident involving a box and a bread knife. The only thing neat about it is the fact that I can predict a change in the weather.

Joined Sep 21, 2002
Don't forget scars can be good. Some cooks look at them as a sign of hard work, others dumb mistakes. Whatever you see, it's always worth a good story.
Good luck Ernie. Take it from a 14 year veteran, if you love it from the start, you'll have a blast. So follow your love.

Top Bottom