Hey I`m new

Joined Oct 21, 2002
Hello everybody,
How is everyone ? yes, yes I`m a new member , duh...lol
anyway someone recommended this site to me (thank you )
I hope to be a chef one day I need to find a good school first :) .
I`m always looking for friends who are interested in the culinary arts so let`s talk sometime.

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Welcome aboard! This is a great place to get some insight. Tell us a bit about your interests...
Welcome!
-Jim

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome, jett kat! Cruise on through the board and enjoy all of the forums. As Culinarian said, be sure to stop in at the Culinary Students' forum. If you're considering a life in food, that's a great place to start.

Don't overlook our archives, which store a lot of good conversations and information you will certainly find useful, including discussions about how to choose a culinary school, which knives are best, how to get into the business... you name it! You've obviously come to the right place.

Joined Oct 21, 2002
Thank ya`ll for your welcome :) it was very nice really.
so ya`ll can know some background information about me i`m a 26 southern mexican/american girl, i`m a christian and lol i love to cook really i love to feed my friends it is one of the things that i think i do well it`s what makes me happy, what`s better than having people sigh in contentment after polishing off one of your meals ( he he i`ve had one friend unbutton their pants so they could eat more, and another suck on the bones from the pork chops i made her). chef wise i`m not sure sometimes i think i`d like to be a pastry chef and other times i think i`d like to run my own resturant nothing fancy just a place that people could come feel welcome and have a really great meal i guess you could say i`m rather laid back in things and much to my shame a little hyper :bounce: . oh yeah my name is yvette (on my e-mail it say`s sue but that just for protection) well i hope to hear from you guys bye.

Top Bottom