Hey from BC, Canada

Joined Dec 4, 2003
Hey Everyone....I'm a 23 year old from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I recently graduated (Sept. 2003) from the Culinary Arts Program at Vancouver Community College, and am now a 1st Cook at a local restaurant. I look forward to conversing with you all, learning new things and possibly teachin you some things i've come across. :p

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome, Chef2be! Congratulations on your accomplishments so far, and best wishes for future success. We're glad you found us, and look forward to reading your posts on this board.

What types of cuisine do you cook in your new job?

Mezzaluna

Joined Dec 4, 2003
Thanks for the welcome Mezzaluna...

In the job i'm working right now, it's a very broad range. Pretty much any type of cuisine you can think of is on the menu somewhere. :)

Joined Jan 24, 2003
Welcome,
A beautiful part of the world you live in, we hope to move there someday ourselves....welcome again

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Congratulations..... I am happy for you that u graduated and found a job in good place. I am from Puerto Rico and not a chef but I love inventing different recipes and like to meet new people. Cooking is a hobbie for me. I am looking forward in meeting new people and having different ideas ...If u like Puerto Rican food feel free to ask me...My email to all [email protected] :chef:

Top Bottom