Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chinds85, Apr 15, 2005.

1. chinds85

chinds85

I thought it would be good to post on here and greet all of the Chef-Talk veterans. I'm glad web sites like this exist, because there will always be people like me that have tons of questions that need answers. Of course, I'll post those on the appropriate forum. Anyways, a bit about myself:

I am finishing up my Sophomore year at Austin College in Texas, and have declared my Business Major. I have a rough history as far as deciding what I want to do with my life goes (the trials and tirbulations of all college students), and I have come to the great and final decision to attend Culinary School. Working towards that goal, I've become recently employed as a chef by the best restaurant in Grayson county, visited by the famous and written up in many papers in the Dallas area: The Blue Door Cafe. My friends (well, most of campus) recognize me as a good cook with copious amounts of insight and creativity when it comes to the kitchen. I hope to turn my hobby and passion into a rewarding career, and that's what brought me here.

Now that I've dispensed with a horrendously sappy introduction, I think this is just great: :chef:

2. booooze

booooze

Welcome to the site dude:)

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Chris, welcome to Chef Talk Cafe. We hope you enjoy the site and visit often to learn and share.

Regards,
    Mezzaluna