Hey all,

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by cookinmt, Aug 4, 2010.

1. cookinmt

cookinmt

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Stumbled upon this forum while reading up on some cooking knives.  Nice to see other people in the same line of work as me with many of the same interests and passions.  Hope to get to know you guys better, thanks for having me!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    You're quite welcome, CookinMT. We have a lively mix of pros and home cooks, with forums dedicated to pros. Have a look at the knife contest! http://www.cheftalk.com/forum/thread/61517/win-this-set-of-knives#post_318994

We've got some great conversations with interesting people; check the archives to read discussions with the likes of Bruce Aidell, Rick Bayless, Sara Moulton, and many more. There are cooking articles, equipment and cookbook reviews, wikis, photo gallery and more. I hope you participate in the discussions, but don't miss these excellent opportunities to pick up a different idea or discover a new method.

I hope we see you often. Welcome!

Mezzaluna

3. cookinmt

cookinmt

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Thanks for the welcome, Mezzaluna. By the way, that's a pretty daring signature for a moderator! :D

4. sanchezamy

sanchezamy Banned

Exp:
    Select
    Hello and welcome to thee forum

5. philpbvc3232

philpbvc3232

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hi ,everyone ,nice to meet you ,hope that i can get  some good recipes.

6. t210029

t210029

Exp:
    Other
    hello! nice to meet yoU! i'm a newbie too!

7. minglezhu

minglezhu

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Oh,all of you are Professional food cooking or the career about the cooking.I am a IT professionals , but I like cooking food, I am a man . I am happy to know you.