Help!!

Discussion in 'Pairing Food and Wine' started by cheffers1, Apr 27, 2002.

1. cheffers1

cheffers1

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I am trying to find this very simple wine I got for a birthday it's a Merlot by Chateau St. Michelle. Shouldn't be very expensive or anything like that (I think) I just can't find it :(
    It was 1997 or 1998.
    I tried to find a website for it and couldn't find anything on that particular wine. Who knows!!!
    Does anyone know where I can get it? I mean, it sounds like I should be able to find it at Vons, or Pavillions, or Ralph's but I can't (those are all regular markets here in CA)
    If you have any ideas or know, please let me know?

2. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Dear Cheffers, Ch St Michelle is owned by Stimson lane and is a widely distributed label, I'm suprised your having a problem locating it. Columbia Crest is also by Stimsom Lane, and very similar in style but not quite as complex. theres alot to be said about Washington and Oregon wines
    cc

3. shawtycat

shawtycat

Exp:
  4. david jones

david jones

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Huh? I'm out for 300...........

5. cheffers1

cheffers1

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I just love it and I want to have it at my 30th birthday party this coming up weekend! I know that we are serving beer and jungle juice because it's a themed 70's, 80's, and 90's party but I will have to have at least 1 bottle of the wine.
    Thank you for your information it will be very very valuable to me :lol:

6. kimmie

kimmie

I hope you find your wine Cheffers1. And happy 30th :D