Help with a bakery name

Joined Apr 15, 2010
Hello everyone -  I plan on opening a bakery cafe that offers traditional, as well as vegan and gluten free items.  I don't want to use the word "Sweet" in the name and would love to come up with something that gives the indication of the diverse dietary items we offer.  One possibility is Choices Bakery, but not loving it.  Any creative ideas for me?  Thank you. 

Joined May 5, 2009
Hello if your paln is to always offer a product FREE of something maybe Freedom Bakery??

Joined Apr 15, 2010
Hello Cabotvt and thank you so much for your response - love it!  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

chefpeon

Kitchen Dork
Joined Jun 15, 2006
If you called it "Free" Food, then you'd probably get a lot of customers! Ha ha

Joined Apr 15, 2010
Hello chefpeon - Yes, I'm sure Freefood would generate a lot of people, though not sure how many would be willing to buy anything/img/vbsmilies/smilies/crazy.gif

Joined Apr 15, 2010
I like Sugar and Spice, but unfortunately there is a bakery in the area with that name.  Thanks anyway Tigerwoman.

Joined Feb 2, 2011
Hi. I am new to this site. I thought this thread was interesting. It got me thinking....... I was wondering if it is possible to have a bakery that is both regular & gluten free?

Thanks.

Swinne

Joined Dec 15, 2010
Ooh Freedom Bakery is cute!

you could emphasize the free like FREEdom Bakery or just do the FREE part in a different font.

that opens up a whole world of possibilities for marketing! Cutesy names for things like the "George Washington" could be a cherry tart; etc.

Red, white and blue for the color scheme.

Good luck!!

Joined Apr 15, 2010
Hi. I am new to this site. I thought this thread was interesting. It got me thinking....... I was wondering if it is possible to have a bakery that is both regular & gluten free?

Thanks.

Swinne

Hello Swinne - Yes, its possible, but the #1 biggest concern is cross-contamination issues between the regular and the GF products.  I plan on having separate equipment, utensils, storage, and displays.  Staff training is also KEY. 

Joined Apr 15, 2010
Ooh Freedom Bakery is cute!

you could emphasize the free like FREEdom Bakery or just do the FREE part in a different font.

that opens up a whole world of possibilities for marketing! Cutesy names for things like the "George Washington" could be a cherry tart; etc.

Red, white and blue for the color scheme.

Good luck!!
Hi Momandchef! Yes, I loved FREEdom bakery also, but I found out its copyrighted. 

Joined Mar 24, 2011
Liberty bakery

Liberty's bakery

Liberty's oven

Liberty's patisserie

Independance bakery...

Top Bottom