Help to name my re-invented bakery!

Discussion in 'Pastries & Baking' started by theillromanesco, Apr 14, 2014.

1. theillromanesco

theillromanesco

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi Everyone!

I'm in the process of a major transformation of my existing bakery business and I'm searchi perfect new name. The bakery focuses on vegan and gluten-free baked goods, and we are adding ten additional products and coming up with "new takes" on an additional eight. My old name was "Body and Soul" but I never felt like it encapsulated what I feel are the root values of my business. Those are 1) To do the least amount of harm to every living part and parcel in our precious world 2) Positive transformation 3) respect, and 4) gratitude.

It needs to be genuine and sincere.If you could do a quick brainstorm with this in mind, I would appreciate you help! 

2. cheflayne

cheflayne

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    mindful

3. durangojo

durangojo

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    TAO

4. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    @theillromanesco  a question?  Is your business doing well?  if so, why change the name?  as a customer, if I saw a business close, then I saw re-no going on, and a brand new name and look, I'd think that this was a totally different venture with new owners and I may not come into your establishment.

5. kokopuffs

kokopuffs

Exp:
    Home Cook
    @theillromanesco:  where is your bakery located as the location may have an influence on the ultimate name????

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif