HELP please. Recommendation needed quickly

Discussion in 'Cooking Knife Reviews' started by KaiyaRain, Mar 2, 2018.

1. KaiyaRain

KaiyaRain

Exp:
    Its a good point and I thought about that but I guess I wanted something new and exciting. Thank you for your input though.

2. KaiyaRain

KaiyaRain

Exp:
    hmmm...well, I will tell him this - but its been a while since I purchased it, maybe 5-6 years...would they still replace it?

3. KaiyaRain

KaiyaRain

Exp:
    This is a very nice knife....thank you for sending your recommendation. I will consider it for sure. I am purchasing today, Sunday. hopefully if I pay for faster shipping it will arrive before Friday the 9th

4. KaiyaRain

KaiyaRain

Exp:
    Thank ALL of you for your input. You guys are great and I really appreciated all of you - this is a great site and I will be back for more advice in the future. I will also be responding back, when I find out, the story behind what happened to the Wusthof handle, I promise. LOL - Do all of you ever get together at a convention or something??

5. brianshaw

brianshaw

Exp:
    Former Chef
    So don’t keep us in suspense. You got a lot of good suggestions for what to get... which one did you decide to buy?

6. KaiyaRain

KaiyaRain

Exp:
    LOL - hahahaha - I was wondering if anyone was going to ask me what I ended up getting....
    I simply could not decide between the miyabi Kaizen and the ....eeeeek.. I dont want to say it cuz I have read what seems to be the majority opinion, but...the Shun Premier
    I asked my sister, brother, father, and 2 of my close friends and it was a tie. I ended up buying both and will present them both to him and let him chose, and I will keep the one he doesn't pick.

7. brianshaw

brianshaw

Exp:
    Former Chef
    :)