HELP, Need Easy Oatmeal Cookies Recipie

Joined Feb 5, 2004
I just found out that my BF loves homebaked Oatmeal Cookies. The poor guy tried to bake them, he burned then the outside , and they were not done on the inside. So looking to bake him some cookies today.

Thank-you for all the replies ahead of time.
God Bless.

Joined Oct 9, 2002
I'll second that suggestion for the Quaker Oats recipe. I've tried a bunch and none ever turn out quite as good.

Joined Dec 23, 2003
I'll third(triple?) that suggestion as well. Phenomenal oatmeal cookies. Great with or even without the raisins.

One variation that I do with the recipe is to slightly flatten the cookies with my hand before I bake them. But that's probably just me, I'm into flat crispy cookies.

Joined Aug 11, 2000
I also use the Quaker recipe and add currants, orange zest and pecans or walnuts that were toasted ....a dsh of Vietnamese cinnamon and voila! oatmeal cookies!

Joined Feb 5, 2004
wohoooooooooo, I did baked some great oatmeal cookies. I used some imagination, i added some walnuts, and raisins and cinnamon, and after the cookies were baked i put a little bit of honey on top and sprinkled with some grated milk chocolate.
The cookies were gone in two days. I made about 2 dozen. My honey LOVED them. I went to a womens seminar and everyone had to bring something for the lunch held after the seminar, and i made about 3 dozen of them. As soon as desert came up, my cookies dissapered in an instant.

Thank-s

:chef:

Top Bottom