Help Me Create A Business Name Please/

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by juana, Jan 11, 2014.

1. juana

juana

Exp:
    Other
    Hey everyone my name is Juana I am new to Chef Talk and am hoping to met great people who love the culinary just as I do. Will lets get to the point I am searching for a business name all suggestion are welcome. I am looking for a name that lets people know I do both catering and Pastries. I would Like one that does not have my name in it. Please help thanks

2. chocolate lover

chocolate lover

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hello Juana, how are you? If you haven't figured out a name for your business, my suggestion would be go to amazon.com, there are a few books that might help you out...just type "Names that sell: How to create a business name".

Eventually you find a name you like.

Then my second suggestion is to go to www.godaddy.com and play with the domain site names.

That's what I did!!

Yet today I saw two license plates that got my attention:

"FUN KNEE" and "GR8 2BME"... play with words...and good luck!!

3. chrisbelgium

chrisbelgium

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Juana, I hate to disappoint you, but the best name for a business is the one that carries your name in it. People remember names easier than anything else! Also, it proves that you're all the way behind your business.

Simply add a baseline in which you state what your business is all about. Here's an example with a logo on top, same logo in front and no logo at all. My suggestion; keep it simple, stylish and modern. And stick around, this forum has a lot to offer.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  4. kuan

kuan Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Juana's pastries.  Once you eat one Juana more.