Hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by yoneit, Dec 24, 2002.

1. yoneit

yoneit

I'm new to this site which looks fascinating. I'm an amateur cook and look forward to learning lots of new recipes.
    Yours, Jenny Schwartzberg

2. isa

isa

Welcome to Chef Talk Jenny! You just found the best site on the net. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

Happy Christmas!

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello, Jenny, and welcome to Chef Talk. We are a friendly bunch of knowledgeable people who love to learn and share. Please make yourself at home!

The board has many forums of special interest; browse them all and take a look. But that's not all there is to see! We have archives, too, and if you choose to, you can look at older posts on each thread by setting that choice. Using the search function can help you zero in on particular topics of interest to you. Use the Private Message (PM) to contact anyone if you have a question just for him/her.

What do you love to cook? What restaurants in Chicago (and elsewhere) have you particularly enjoyed? We'd love to hear from you.

Mezzaluna, forum moderator

4. ardge

ardge

Hey Jenny,
    Chicago, huh? Thats interesting..... Can you tell me some abo.... Oh wait a minute.... I'm from Chicago too!!!!! How silly of me!!!!

I'd welcome you ... but you were here before me.

So, See ya around. :D :D :D

RJ