hello

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by rivera041, Nov 3, 2013.

1. rivera041

rivera041

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hello every one,I'm a home cook.I'm now very interested in baking. I know nothing about baking but I'm ready to learn. Thanks.

2. teamfat

teamfat

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Welcome to Chef Talk, hope you find it useful and enjoyable.  I don't do much baking myself, hardly ever look at the "Pastries and Baking" forum.  You may want to spend some time digging through those posts.

mjb.

3. picturetone

picturetone

Exp:
    Server
    You can search it in Google.

4. siduri

siduri

Exp:
    At home cook
    Just what would you recommend searching, then, picturetone?  Baking?  and how many items do you think would come up - thousands?  millions?  billions?  not much help

Rivera,  i suggest you ask for something more specific, and we will be happy to help.  What do you want to bake?  is it that you've tried baking and haven't had success, or do you not know how to begin?  I have some simple recipes for the beginner, if you want to try them but i'd need to know what you want to start with.  Corn muffins, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cake, all are simple. 

i gave a foolproof recipe for a cake in a previous thread and you can find it here:  http://www.cheftalk.com/t/74763/the-siduri-koukou-challenge
    - the recipe is a ways down, at about post #10

you might want to try if you're a real beginner

5. french fries

french fries

Exp:
    At home cook
    petemccracken likes this.
  6. siduri

siduri

Exp:
    At home cook
    Ok,  thanks french fries.  I didn;t know that.