Hello =]

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by elisa alvarez, Apr 11, 2011.

1. elisa alvarez

elisa alvarez

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    I am currently in culinary school about to finish my associates, then later finishing off my Bachelors. I have never worked in the field or in the kitchen for that matter, but just got an amazing job at a great country club due to a recommendation I received from my Chef instructor. I work as a 2nd cook on the line. I have been working now 2 weeks and am amazed at the amount of stuff I have already learned! Food is my love and passion and right now my goal is to learn as much as possible and gain the experience needed to succeed. 

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello and welcome to Cheftalk - and congratutulations on your new job - I hope you will go from strength to strength !

We have members from around the globe and all levels of culinary ability.  We have a culinary student forum here, where you might like to interact with other students.  The wikis, blogs, reviews, articles and photography on our site are well worth a look.  The photography certainly gives inspiration!  Feel free to post on threads you find interesting or start your own.