hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by frampq, Jan 26, 2010.

1. frampq

frampq

Exp:
    Line Cook
    my chef suggested that I go on this sort of site

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi frampq, and welcome. You're going to be very happy s/he sent you here because there's something for everyone.

Our members are both professionals and eager home cooks from all over the world. Besides the discussion forums we have cooking articles and a photo gallery. No matter what your culinary interest, level of expertise or preferences, you'll find it here. Just use the search tool to find what you're looking for.

The professionals' forums are a great place to share, blow off some steam and learn a new thing or two. '

I suggest you might start with a short list of two or three things you want to learn about (or learn more about) and search. I'm fairly confident you'll never get to #3 on your list! It's easy to get sidetracked here. Also, we don't let people get into flaming, etc. because that's just not necessary. ;)

Where are you located? What got you into a culinary career? Was it a first job (like my brother who is a successful chef-owner, but started out busing tables), a pull you felt to cook, or something else?

We hope you make ChefTalk, you home on the Internet.

Welcome!
    Mezzaluna