Hello

Joined Jan 23, 2010
Hello all,
I am a General Manager, Chef, and lover of all things gastronomical. I have 15 years under my belt as a professional chef, and sleep, breath, and eat all things culinary. I can't wait to be a part of some really good discussions

Thanks,

Chris

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hello Chris, and welcome to ChefTalk. We're glad you joined us. You'll enjoy the professionals' forums, and there's a lot to like in the general forums as well.

Should I surmise from your name that you work in a seafood restaurant? How did you become inspired to learn to cook and to become a chef?

We hope you enjoy the site and that you become a frequent participant here.

Welcome!
Mezzaluna

Joined Jan 23, 2010
My Mother was a huge inspiration for me. She tried not to cook the same thing twice in a months time. So we were always trying new things. I got into music heavily in high school, and played in rock bands while working part time in kitchens. When I realized I probably wasn't going to make it as a rock star, I turned my passion for music full throttle into being a culinarian and a chef, and 15 years later, I'm still not looking back!!

Yes, the restaurant I work at is primarily coastal seafood. We're fortunate enough to be able to bring it in fresh every day.

Thanks

Chris

Top Bottom