Hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by gsantiago, May 23, 2006.

1. gsantiago

gsantiago

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Hello all, my name is Gerard Santiago, and I am currently a culinary student at Rockland BOCES in New York. Graduated in 2003 from North Rockland High School, and went to SUNY Potsdam for a year, then decided that it was not for me. So I decided to check out culinary/baking and pastry and I fell in love with it. I took my NOCTI exam about 3 weeks ago, and found out tonight that I passed it :D . It should of taken me two years to prepare for the exam, but I did it in one year, and just applied to CIA and also Johnson and Wales in Providence, RI. I really hope I get accepted into either or both of either Bachelors of Baking and Pastry. Oh yeah, I am 21 years old, hehe.

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Congratulations, Gsantiago, and welcome to Chef Talk! You've accomplished a lot and have a sparkling future ahead of you (with a little hard work, of course ;) )

Make good use of the information here and learn as much as you can from the professionals (and from those of us who are home cooks too!). Browse the forums, check out the articles, reviews, recipes and e-newsletter too.

Enjoy!
    Mezzaluna