hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by [email protected], Apr 1, 2006.

1. prettylady1968@

[email protected]

Exp:
    At home cook
    hi my first time on cooks forum

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello PrettyLady and welcome to Chef Talk. There's so much to love here! Browse and enjoy all of it. Post any questions or thoughts you have. We have members from all over the world here, so you'll get some perspectives you can't get anywhere else.

Welcome!
    Mezzaluna

3. chef_omega

chef_omega

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    After many years of traversing the Globe and parlaying my craft in some of the funnest and funkiest eateries , I've finally settled down (for the moment ) and taken on the position of CHEF :chef: in one of Atlanta , Georgias coolest neighborhood restaurants : The Flying Biscuit in little five points at Candler Park . Whew ! what a journey . I work with some of the funnest and strangest characters any culinary novel would be proud to have : Jeffry Doberry from the Hells Kitchen series ; Chef Peggy-Jean , who is my comfort food hero ; Brian ,our man behind the scenes ; Big D our owner and creator of the BISCUIT that has given us fame ..and tons of others that make each day worth it for me to get out of bed .
    I'll be looking to this post to ask for ideas , help and recipes as well as share mine and my experience .
    Please write as I truly look forward to communicating with all those with my passion and love that is everything food .

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Chef Omega, and welcome to Chef Talk. We hope you'll take advantage of the articles, reviews, recipes and e-newsletter. I'm sure you'll find the forums interesting as well. Feel free to start a new topic when you'd like to initiate a discussion.

We hope you'll enjoy this community and participate often. Welcome!
    Mezzaluna