hello!!!

Joined Apr 24, 2004
hi I´m lins (lindsey)
I´m from England but live and work in spain.
Glad to have found this site, I have been working as a Head chef for 7 years now, and been in catering for 13 years, but feel like i´ve been a little out of touch past few years! I´m looking forward to talking to you all, maybe i can get back into the 21st century !!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hello Lins! We'll look forward to getting better-acquainted. I'd be particularly interested to hear what you enjoy about cooking and living in Spain.

We hope you enjoy reading and participating in all our forums.

Welcome!
Mezzaluna

Joined Apr 24, 2004
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I've only been in spain for 2 1/2 years. What can I say the weathers better here! different culture and way of life and the Spanish love to eat! Good news for me!!!
As far as cooking goes I always think that no matter how good or how much experience you're never too old or too good to learn something new, and you never stop learning. That's what I enjoy about my job, everyday is different. If you get bored you create something new!
What can I say - I love it, and at the moment I'm learning more and more about tapas dishes.
Good to hear from you!
lins

Joined Aug 16, 2004
HI linns ...just joined this site a few days ago.... I work in Tapa's bar at the mo' but would like to work in spain for a bit what is the job situation like out there??

Top Bottom