hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by smallfri, Jan 2, 2004.

1. smallfri

smallfri

:lips: helllo,i just love this site! i found it bouncing around one morning and as a single mom i am trying to give my son a varity of food's to try that are both enjoyable and easy to make instead of just the same old chicken nuggets,pizza and hot dog's. i love reading all the great tip's and idea's i have never found a site like this before where there is so many choices of topic's and great input. i just want to say thank you to all!

2. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome aboard! This a friendly place with lots of sharing folks. Ask away!!

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Smallfri, and welcome to the Cafe! You are one of a number of Nutmeggers here (including several from Norwalk and vicinity), so that's one reason you'll feel right at home. Another is that we are a friendly bunch and encourage you to explore the site, search for earlier threads, share and learn.

Regards,
    Mezzaluna

4. smallfri

smallfri

thank you for the welcome! i have already spent countless hours going through the threads and i am sure i will spend many more hours. it already feels like home to me. i am starting to put together my own personal cookbook from recipes that i found on this site (also i am not the best speller sorry about that!) i am currently looking for some baking idea's baking is my passion.and with the holidays comming to an end it's time for some new idea's for next year i like to add a new one every year. thank you again for the warm welcome!