Hello to all

Joined Feb 2, 2003
Hi!

I recently found out about this site and am looking forward to talking and sharing ideas. I like the wide range of topics available.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hi schiznick, and welcome to the Cafe. We hope you'll tell us a bit more about yourself here, and join in the fun in the other forums. There are a lot of good features on this site too, like the archives and search function. Don't miss the articles and features in the Chef Talk area, too! There's lots to see here, and we hope you stop in often.

Mezzaluna, moderator

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Welcome aboard... tell us a little about yourself and your interests, background... whatever...
Welcome!

Joined Feb 2, 2003
Hi,

Not too much to tell. I work for a small chain of restaurants in the Midwest. I've been working in the foodservice industry for about 12 years, with the last 6 being in pastries. My favorite hobby is sleeping. I'm the vice president of one of the local chef's organizations and we are currintly working on our yearly fundraiser. I hope to hear back from more of you guys!

Joined Jan 23, 2002
Welcome S. part of my family is from Detroit. Good luck with your fundraisers. You'll find lots of ideas and help on this site.

Joined Jan 24, 2003
hey chef shiznick

is it true you all wear cowboy hats in the midwest, i like those ten gallon jobs...just ribbin...welcome aboard...6 years in pastry eh, have your hands started to chap yet cause they will, move sections whilst theres still time...sorry if i woke you
regards

Joined Feb 2, 2003
Chapped hands --- yes. Poor circulation --- yes. But that tends to come with the job, right? How about you? What part of the country, business, etc. do you hail from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom