Hello to all from Virginia

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by shelley, May 8, 2006.

1. shelley

shelley

Exp:
    Restaurant Manager
    Hi

My name is Shelley and would like to say hello to everyone. I have worked in this crazy biness most all of my working life. And wish I didn't love working so hard but it's in my blood. Live is a little tourist town in the summer the town is so small we don't even have a stop light and everyone knows yourname weather you like it or not. But makes for a nice peaceful place to live. Hope to share lots of ideas with everyone. Have a wonderful day.:roll: :roll:

2. crazytatt

crazytatt

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome,where in the VA are you. I'm in overpopulated, tourist swollen Virginia Beach.

3. shelley

shelley

Exp:
    Restaurant Manager
    Hi there..Have you ever heard of Gloucester...it's beyond that..Little town called Mathews County. nice little place. Yes go to Va Beach often. love it over ther but always glad to get home. Would love to talk and hear from ya..Take care

4. crazytatt

crazytatt

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    HAHAHAAA! THATS AWESOME! We have a summer house in Mobjack, so I sure know all about M. COunty!........Small world.

5. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Shelley! I see you've made yourself at home. Please enjoy the articles, reviews and recipes; browse the forums, too. We hope you'll visit often to learn and share.

Regards,
    Mezzaluna

6. shelley

shelley

Exp:
    Restaurant Manager
    Thank you for the warm welcome. And I hope to share alot with everyone and learn something new, which is never ending. If you have a place in Mobjack..come on down to Misi Cove (Hallieford) to the Sandpiper for dinner one night. Love to meet new people. Everyone have a wonderful evening.

7. dice

dice

Exp:
    Line Cook
    hey i just joined today and saw this post. My family lives in va beach/chesapeake area and when i visit i never know where to go out to eat. I currently work at a small hotel in connecticut, but i like to visit va for the great summer weather.