hello there!!

Joined Apr 4, 2017
Hello to all of you! Name's Nathalie, 24, and I thought that maybe I can contribute something to this forum! I'm by no means an expert, I mainly enjoy cooking as a hobby and I'm quite passionate about it, My parents are both French and of course we enjoyed a lot of French meals throughout our lives. I'd be happy to share some recipes with you if you're interested /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

I hope I'll be able to get in contact with some of you /img/vbsmilies/smilies/bounce.gif

Joined Apr 2, 2017
Hi my name is chef Lucci Iam a at home cook Iam from Chicago Iam Italian American I like to cook my dad is a good cook as well as his sisters and nieces love to cook I think this is a cool site some of the people seem very knowledgeable. I like to go to different Restaurants there are many good Restaurants in Chicago I was actually considering going to Culinary school

Joined Apr 4, 2017
Hi my name is chef Lucci Iam a at home cook Iam from Chicago Iam Italian American I like to cook my dad is a good cook as well as his sisters and nieces love to cook I think this is a cool site some of the people seem very knowledgeable. I like to go to different Restaurants there are many good Restaurants in Chicago I was actually considering going to Culinary school
That's really cool! Do you still plan on going to Culinary school? 

Top Bottom