Hello there! I'm a culinary student and while I was searching for fresh pasta for a lasagna [...]

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by kaaji, Dec 21, 2011.

1. kaaji

kaaji

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    ...I Found this forum! Well. Hello again! You can call me Kaaji, I am from mexico, I was searching in the web when I topped whit this forum, I really liked it so, I could not pass the chance! why? I saw a comment made by a Chef living in bologna, and was great! I am still a newbie, but I hope that I can help! c: so, Hello Again!

2. margcata

margcata Banned

Exp:
    Food Writer
    Feliz Navidad 2012 ... Feliz Año 2012 ...

Ahora empezamos el año 2012, quiero hacer un pequeño homenaje a la gente nueva a La Comunidad Chef Talk ... Bienvenidos.

As we are about to begin the New Year, I would like to acknowledge all the new people who have joined The Community of Cheftalk. Welcome Aboard.

Margcata.

3. petalsandcoco

petalsandcoco

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Welcome to Cheftalk Kaaji,

We are so glad you found us. We look forward to hearing from you when you have a chance.

As you can see from the main page , there are so many areas you can go to learn things. If there is something in particular you are looking for please let us know.

Have a great day.

Petals.

4. kaaji

kaaji

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Thanks! for the welcome! I'm going to check the forums specialy Hot Food and Baking

5. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome, glad to have you.