Hello - Newest Old Fart here

Joined Jan 12, 2021
Hello to all!
Certified in Cottage Food Biz but planning to go wholesale/retail/e-commerce. Whole food, plant based products. Starting a small business after losing my medical career due to a spine injury.
I am wondering if anyone has tried the ‘Fillet for Chefs’ app and what you taught of it. Would like to find a basic app for costing, inventory, vendor management...
(Used to create my own spreadsheets, etc long ago but those days are behind me now. At 56 & sole entrepreneur, my mind is better off concentrating on the product and sales.)

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hi mountaincauldron. I see you stopped in last month but I'd like to say hello. You're hardly the oldest fart here (I've got you beat by more than a decade) and we regularly have more elderly "newbies". :D I'm sorry to hear your medical gig was cut short. My brother is a doc. An injury that took his practice from him might not leave him as flexible and resilient as you seem to be. Good on you! Setting up a business and running it as well as being the chef is a lot of work but it may be the hardest second career you'll ever love.

Good luck and best wishes for success.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hi Niketas, I've been here since the beginning. Check out my post count. ;) It's good to see members looking out for each other and making people feel welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom