Hello hello hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by mikefly, Aug 1, 2005.

1. mikefly

mikefly

Hey all,
    my name is michael, and i am new to these boards. I am 32 and have been working in kitchens forever now (well 15 to be exact)..i am one of those people that have held SC,EC postions but never went to school, did the old fashiond way ohhh yea buy the way i cant spell either!!!! i have cooked in some of the finest resurants and hotels in this country as far up as alaska down to texas PA and a ton of other states its all be come a blur....now im in iowa helping my cousin start a coffee house/bistro of sorts and i was missing the communication that i love with other chefs and resturant workers so im looking forward to meeting you all and having some really great convesations!! :chef: :cool:

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Mikefly- glad you found us. As you'll find out pretty fast, this is a great place to learn and share. Don't forget to check out the articles at the main Chef Talk site. You can take a look at earlier conversations by using the search button to locate topics you're interested in.

I'm originally from the Quad Cities, so Iowa is part of my background. I still have family in Davenport.

Welcome!
    Mezzaluna