Hello from Wyoming!

Joined Dec 8, 1999
Welcome, Nancya! Basically, if you have a question, try and figure out which category best fits it, then post your question there. If you have something to say regarding a post that someone else has started, hit reply and say what you have to say.

Joined Apr 30, 2001
Thanks Greg. I have been hoping around a bit and am starting to get a handle on what is here. Looks like fun.

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Hi Nancya,

I don't know many people here at cheftalk from Wyoming. I hope to hear more from you!

Joined Apr 30, 2001
It's really nice to meet ya'll. I feel a little shy on the other boards [?] but I'd like to add that I was diagnosed as diabetic about a year ago and have had to change my idea of cooking. I am always interested in new ideas for low carb-low fat recipes or cool new products. Also, I am an absolute gadget freak and cannot resist trying the latest kitchen tools. Anyone else?

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to ChefTalk Cafe, nancya! You'll want to check out the Nutrition forum for at least one thread with low carb info. There are a couple of us here low carbing. Mostly, you've found the greatest group of chefs and culinary enthusiasts on the web- and the friendliest! Contact me my e-mail for info about an equally friendly low carb BB if you're interested.

[ May 02, 2001: Message edited by: Mezzaluna ]

[ May 02, 2001: Message edited by: Mezzaluna ]

Top Bottom