Hello from UK

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by richard5887, Jan 20, 2018.

1. richard5887

richard5887

Exp:
    Newbie to cooking
    Hi. I'm not a professional. I'm simply desirous of improving my health by becoming a better cook. So, I know very little at the moment about cooking or equipment. I will post on a forum soon about how to cook something. Rich

2. phatch

phatch Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Welcome, the best place to start is wherever you are.

3. morning glory

morning glory

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Welcome to ChefTalk. I'm in the UK too. Just jump in and post or join in a discussion.

4. richjonesy

richjonesy

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Uk to. Where about s are you?

5. The Nosey Chef

The Nosey Chef

Exp:
    Home cooks
    Richard,

Hello also from the UK. We are a two-man domestic cooking team trying to do better and blog the origins of the classics at http://noseychef.com. We are on Twitter, FB and Insta as @noseychef. One of us is a marketing consultant from Derbyshire, and the other is a Royal Navy medic from the Solent.

We have been blogging home-cooked food for about 6 months now, and we are slowly building momentum. We try to post two recipes and one cocktail per week. We got a heck of a nice surprise yesterday when we were followed by none other than triple-starred Georges Blanc of Vonnas, France.

UK novice cooks may find our stuff useful as we frequently have to adapt ingredient lists to fit with Tesco.

Nige & Andy