Hello from TX

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by bittersuess, Nov 11, 2012.

1. bittersuess

bittersuess

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Hi Everyone!

I've been reading tons of forum topics & articles on this site for awhile and since I want to turn my cooking up a few notches I decided to join. I may not have a lot of advice, however I have a ton of German recipes I might be able to share ;). I moved to TX when I was little and the one thing closest to home I have is food. Anyway... I want to improve my kitchen wares before starting new cooking projects, mainly the reason I'm here. I'm glad there is such a central place, research via Google for pots and pans sometimes has my browser open with 10 + tabs. 

See ya'll later

2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk, so glad you found all of us!  Ya' know, I was doing the exact same thing as you!  I was hunting the 'Net for a pan and it kept bringing me here, isn't great?  I've learned so much from the over 40,000 members worldwide in all experience levels.  A note on that, the three pro forums are just that. Us Home Experts are asked to read only, but it's fascinating to listen in on them.  Should you have any questions, feel free to PM one of us Mods for assistance.  See you around the boards!

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
  4. petalsandcoco

petalsandcoco

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Welcome to Cheftalk, look forward to your thoughts on cooking & dishes.

Petals.