Hello from Trinidad & Tobago

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by aseepaul, Apr 15, 2013.

1. aseepaul

aseepaul

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Hi, my name is Anselm Seepaul I'm a Baking & Culinary Instructor at TTHTI in Trinidad WI. I love every thing about the Culinary Arts and I am always willing to learn things.  

2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk.

Another instructor, that’s super!  There are many members that visit CT’s Culinary Student forums, maybe you could stop in and offer some wisdom?

As you can probably see, the membership at Chef Talk is vast, from across the globe.  I think that this makes the conversation of our shared passion for food more interesting.  Different cultures, thoughts, views, techniques, all varied and yet similar. 

I hope that your busy schedule will allow you time to stop in frequently.  See around the boards and once again, welcome.

3. bughut

bughut

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Haven't seen your posts in a while aseepaul. Just cos you don't get much feedback from your intro doesnt mean were not interested. The forums move quickly and posts understandably move down and get get lost. 

Jump in and get involved. Comment on others and start threads on things you're interested in and you'll instantly become part of CT

Looking forward to hearing from you