hello from the state that still doesn't know what time it is

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by monkchef, Jul 10, 2005.

1. monkchef

monkchef

yep, i am from indiana and even though we will start daylight savings time next spring, we still don't know if we will align with new "YAWK" or chiCAAAAAAAAgo. :D hi, i am matt. i am 25 and married to the wonderful beth. i have 2 dogs and a cat. and i think i am a.d.d. my newest hobby is motorcycles. preceded by painting, photography, serial killers, religion, the paranormal, etc. none having lasted more than 6 months. i reckon food and the beatles are the only constants in my life. i am a coal miner by trade only till my wife finishes school to become a teacher. i understand it is a noble trade, but couldn't she have chosen one that earned more money? anyway afterwords i am going to go back to school to become...da da Da DA...a chef. surprised? i thought not. well can't wait to meet you all so i am gone so you can write me back.

matt

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Matt,

Hello from the home of the Harleys!

I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you busy here at Chef Talk Cafe. And don't miss the great articles and reviews at the main Chef Talk site.

How did you get interested in food and cooking?

Welcome,
    Mezzaluna

3. monkchef

monkchef

i have always had an affinity (sp?) towards it. growing up both of my parents took turns cooking. granted my dad was usually at a grill or in front of a pot of chili he still cooked. i just love food and love to eat. i could probably go without a few meals, but i still look forward to each one.