Hello From The Shake n Bake State

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by cerise, Jul 5, 2013.

1. cerise

cerise Banned

Exp:
    Other
    Aka Southern California.  I'm a native New Yorker, making my home in sunny So. California.  My cooking "style" for the most part, is Fresh & Seasonal.  Simple fresh ingredients make the "dish" for me.  Always open to new ideas & inspiration.  Hope I can bring some new & interesting ideas to the Table here.  Thank you for having me.

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Cerise! We're happy to have you with us. A whole lot of us envy your access to wonderful produce and seafood- I know I do. (But we have better bratwurst. 
    We home cooks have a veritable wonderland here. We have tens of thousands of pros and home cooks from all over the world to talk with and exchange ideas (and recipes) with. There are excellent cooking articles to draw upon and learn from. Reviews of equipment and cookbooks are here to guide your choices of those important purchases. You can be inspired by viewing the photos of others' work in the photo gallery, and share your own there as well. Want an idea for something different to do with, say eggplant tonight? Use the search tool and you might find a recipe from a chef or home cook in Singapore or Argentina, talk with him/her about it, and have an authentic dish from one of their kitchens on your table tonight. That's the real richness of Chef Talk, IMHO.

We hope you enjoy the site and the community, and look forward to your contributions here.

Welcome!

Mezzaluna

3. cerise

cerise Banned

Exp:
    Other
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Never underestimate the power of cheese.  ;)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013