Hello from the philippines! i come in peace.

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by gaiver91, May 14, 2013.

1. gaiver91

gaiver91

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Whats up everyone,

I am an average student here in the Philippines, seeking new things about the culinary industry. We have limited and expensive resources here, that's why i want to expand more of my knowledge by reading and joining few blogs and forums. Even though its tough to start a career here as a chef i still want to continue reaching my goal and fulfilling my dream to become one.

So i hope i can acquire some tips and techniques that can help me with my future. and also meet new friends:)

2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Welcome to Chef Talk.

You are so right!  Living in some rural counties can be a challenge, we’re happy that you found all of us.

Join the conversation or start a thread of your own, on that I might suggest that you do a search at the top of the page to find any previous discussions on the topic.  The Articles, Reviews and Galleries are fantastic, oh and the Special Guest Forum makes for a good read.

Once you’ve gone over the FAQ, Tutorials and Community Guidelines and you have questions in regards to the website, you can post those in the Feedback & Suggestion forum.  You can also find Cheftalk.com on Face Book.

Enjoy!