"Hello" from the Pacific Northwest

Joined Jul 12, 2002
Hello,

I'm glad to find this forum. Cooking and trying out different food recipes fascinates me. I love cooking and eating with family and friends. One of my favorite hobbies is photography and food is one of my most favorite subjects. My boyfriend, who is a wonderful cook, has created a lot of unique and delicious recipes. I enjoy different ethnic recipes specially filipino, italian, asian, and american foods.

I look forward to learn and share cooking recipes with all of you.

:chef:

Zerly

Joined Feb 6, 2002
:bounce: Welcome to ChefTalk Zerly! :bounce:

I can't wait to read your upcoming posts. Im also a cook who loves photography and I know we have a Food Photographer here somewhere. I know a few people will be dropping by to welcome you soon. :)

Jodi

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk, zerly! We have a number of Northwesterners here. What do you like to do with the bounteous ingredients of you region?

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk Zerly!

Are you into colours or B & W? Do you have your own darkroom?

Joined Jul 12, 2002
Thank you for the welcome. I will post pics of foods we made soon.
There are many variety of ingredients available here in the northwest. We are a multicultural community and we have a lot of different ethnic foods available.
I enjoy baking as well and one of my favorite is making biscotti. I also learned some baking techniques from my Aunt who also loves to cook.

Zerly

Joined Jul 12, 2002
Here's a pic of Panini Sandwich we made with pastrami, pesto sauce, mozarella cheese, and red bell peppers:

panini.jpg

Panini Sandwich

:)

Check out my web page. http://home.mindspring.com/~zerly

Joined Feb 6, 2002
Darn...knew I shouldnt have checked the board when I have the munchies.... :eek:

Ummmm mmmm mmmmm. That looks really yummy. :) Thanks Zerly. I now have an idea what Im going to be eating really soon.

Jodi

Joined Jul 12, 2002
Panini sandwich is definitely one of my favorite food. We made the pesto with both basil, parsley, olive oil, parmesan cheese and lots of garlic. :D

Then we added all the ingredients in a focacia bread and then grilled the sandwich using the famous George Foreman Grill.

Zerly

Top Bottom