Hello from SF Bay Area foodie

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by fatnhappy, Dec 3, 2010.

1. fatnhappy

fatnhappy

Exp:
    Married To A Chef
    Hello all - I have searched and read a lot of forums and ChefTalk is by far the most useful and professional of all the recipe and food forums. My wife and I are organic gardeners and locavores who enjoy cooking, wine, friends and family. Its great to be here!

FnH

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello FatnHappy! Welcome to Chef Talk. Thank you for the kind words. We have a group within our community that focuses on eating locally, connecting with local growers and sources, and also a forum on culinary gardening. I think you'll find plenty here to share with, and I hope you add to the mix as well.

Are there local ingredients you especially like to use? Regional dishes you enjoy eating and creating?

We'll look forward to seeing you here often. Welcome!

Mezzaluna

3. fatnhappy

fatnhappy

Exp:
    Married To A Chef
    Thanks for the welcome! We enjou cooking and eating fava beans, Kale, eggplant, heirloom tomatoes, basil, dill, rosemary and quite a number of other herbs and edible flowers along with salad greens which vary by season.

We do a lot of Italian and Asian cooking at home. Going to check out that culinary gardening forum right now!

Tks!!

FnH