Hello from San Francisco!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by jaywatson, Nov 22, 2012.

1. jaywatson

jaywatson

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm a culinary student in San Francisco and I always end up finding my way onto the forums looking at things when I'm working on homework. So finally I've decided to join up and say hi! I can't wait to talk about food with all of you!

My personal interests are food design (I love making beautiful plates!) and competitive cooking! That adrenaline rush oh man amazing!

Anyways excited to be here :)

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello JayWatson, and welcome to Chef Talk! Sorry for the delay in welcoming you; it's the holiday and we've been in the kitchen. 

Since you love plating, you'll want to have a look at the photo gallery to see what others have done in that department. You'll be inspired and amazed what Chef Talk members have achieved and shared. Take a look at the Culinary Schools/Culinary Students forum, too. Since some of your questions might have been asked by others, try using the search tool to see if they've been posted. However, be aware of the dates of the posts if you choose to respond to older threads you dig up in that or any forum.

We hope you enjoy being part of this lively community! We'll look for you to visit and participate as often as your busy life allows.

Welcome!

Mezzaluna

3. jaywatson

jaywatson

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Thanks I'm so excited so much information!

4. rosalie jenkins

rosalie jenkins

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello there, I am new too and its great to be a member of a active community.

5. petalsandcoco

petalsandcoco

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Welcome to Cheftalk Jay and Rosalie, glad you found us. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

If you have any questions, please contact a Moderator.

Petals.