Hello from Pittsburgh!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by anniesdish, Aug 30, 2010.

1. anniesdish

anniesdish

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi, my name is Annie and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I have always loved to bake. Admittedly I am a novice. Baking and canning are beloved hobbies at the moment, I have a day job. I try a recipe, improvise and make it my own. I am slowly developing my own repertoire of tried and true recipes.

I recently started a blog on blogger in which I post all of the recipes that I try to share them with my friends and family. It has been alot of fun! I also started canning last year and this will be my second year making and canning apple butter.

I joined this forum to chat and network with some like minded people and to hopefully pick up a few tips, tricks and recipe ideas along the way.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Annie and welcome to Chef Talk. I know you'll find plenty of people with whom you can share, learn and explore new ideas and techniques here. We have a good many members who have their own blogs. All we ask is that you don't promote it here. :)

Apple butter! It was a favorite in our house when we were growing up. I only recently got reaquainted with it.

Take some time and explore the site; there's a LOT here. We hope you enjoy being part of the community.

Regards,

Mezzaluna

3. anniesdish

anniesdish

Exp:
    At home cook
    My apologies for the plug and I removed it from my post. I am still getting familiar with chatting in online forums and the etiquette that is involved with each separate one.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    No problem, Annie. When in doubt, ask one of us moderators. We're here to help. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif