Hello from New York!

Joined Sep 24, 2002
HI Everyone,

Just stumbled upon ChefTalk while using my search engine to find a cooking message board, WHAT A FIND!!!

I am aspiring to start my own small catering business in a couple of years, and wanted to make some new friends who share my favorite interest!

:) Krissy

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Hi Krissy and welcome.

Take a peek at our Catering forum and use the search engine to help you find some specifics.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk, Krissy. You've come to the right place, with lots of knowledgeable people. As Cape Chef said, be sure to check out the Catering forum and the past posts, as some of your questions may have arisen before your arrival. We hope you enjoy all the forums. Read and post to your heart's content.

Joined Mar 6, 2001
Welcome!
Your right, this is a wonderful site. Mainly because of the people here. We are helpful and freindly. I've been to many other sites and nothing compares to this one!

Joined Sep 24, 2002
Thank you!!!

I was actually just watching a show on the Food Channel about a contest held for Firefighter chefs. Did you see that by any chance???

Joined Sep 23, 2002
Nah...I started in hope that it was strictly NYC guys...when I discovered it wasnt I flipped channels. Its funny they NEVER seem to do shows on just *us*...ah well..their loss...lol
Yes I am a walking ego.:bounce:
An I just love that lil green sucker.
Looks like an M&M on steroids....

Joined Dec 7, 2001
krisy........these people are NUTS!!!!! TRust me

you are better off cooking blind at home........

I am only half jokin'

welcome::)

Top Bottom