Hello from New York

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by russianfood, Sep 12, 2012.

1. russianfood

russianfood

Exp:
    Other
    Hello everyone,

My name is Dmitry and I like to eat... :) And I also like to cook, so I am glad I've found this forum. I run a Russian recipe web site but I enjoy cuisines from all over the world. I look forward to connecting to others.

Dmitry

2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk Dmitry.

I think that you'll be sharing and chatting with members from all around the globe.  We're all here to share in everything food.

Do take a moment to look over the Tutorials, FAQ and the Community guidelines.  Should you have questions in regards to the website, please PM a Mod or an Admin person.

The Articles, Reviews and the Gallery are wonderful; the three Pro forums are ready only to use who are not employed in the food industry. 

Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome Dmitry, glad to have you. Saw you uploaded some photos of Russian food they look great. Can you check back in with your photos and tell us what they are (leave comments).

Nicko

4. russianfood

russianfood

Exp:
    Other
    Thank you!

I've added a brief description of each dish in the comments section. The photos are of the actual dishes I made testing recipes before publishing them.

Dmitry