Hello from New York City

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chefjeny, Feb 24, 2010.

1. chefjeny

chefjeny

Exp:
    Private Chef
     Hello Guys and Gals!

I just made a profile on ChefTalk and just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm a Private Chef in New York City and do believe the Culinary World is the best World to live in. We have it good!
    Would love to meet other Private Chefs to converse with. 

Love to you all

Chef Jeny

2. bughut

bughut

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hi Chef Jeny, and welcome to the forum.

You'll find other private chefs on board, as well as a whole melting pot of talent you can enjoy sharing ideas and experiences with.

Audrey Hepburn with tattoos eh? I can totally see it. What are your thoughts on Tattoos at work? There's a rather interesting thread on the subject you may like to visit in the archives.

Sure you'll enjoy adding Chef talk to your many interests. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

3. chefjeny

chefjeny

Exp:
    Private Chef
     Bughut

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. This Forum is fabulous already. Checked out a few of the Tattoo threads and from my experience with Tattoos in the kitchen as well to tattoos as being a private chef, nobody cares because I do the work and I show up with consistency. Suddenly image means nothing, only the skills you were given do.

Love what I do. Awesome to see you are an owner of a catering company. That's a goal of mine for sure. Amazing!