Hello from Montreal!

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Hello everyone!

I just discovered this great website while looking for something. I immediately created an account! I'm the chef-manager of a small cafeteria in Montreal, in a cookie factory (yes, it is really hard to resist eating Oreos and Fudge-Os all the time!)

I work for the Canada Compass Group. I prefer working in a cafeteria because usually the work conditions are better, and I get my weekends and holidays off! :)

Anyhow, I'm not that good at talking about myself, but I do like answering questions. Feel free to ask what you like, and I'll try to answer as best as I can!

PS: I normally speak french, so I'm sorry in advance for the little typos or grammatical errors.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome Chef we are glad to have you join our community. My wife and I were in Montreal a few years ago and it is fantastic city and I would guess it is a great city to be a chef in. Feel free to head over to the pro chef forums and participate in the discussion.

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Thank you very much! Glad to be here. Montreal is indeed a great city to be a chef, or just to work in restaurants. The community of people working in restaurant in Montreal is quite small, and we often know many cooks/chefs/waiters/etc. in many other restaurants, because we usually go out at the same places. Or at least it's what I used to do, before moving in with my wife /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif.

Latest posts

Top Bottom