Hello from Iraq

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by jkp302, May 7, 2006.

1. jkp302

jkp302

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi, Been browsing this forum for a little bit and I love it. I from Michigan, though I am stationed in Southern California. Right now I am in Iraq. This is my second time here and I will be here about 9 more months. Can't say I eat to great here, I am an Iraqi Army Advisor so I live on thier base and eat Iraqi Army food. Though I do have a lot of time to think about what I want to cook when I get home

2. cakerookie

cakerookie

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Welcome. And may I be the first to say that everyone is extremely proud of all you guys and gals over there. You are what makes the USA strong. I was military myself for almost 7 years. Welcome to Cheftalk and enjoy the board.

Regards Cakerookie...

3. chefdom

chefdom

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    be safe and God Bless. hopefully we can keep you entertained here.

4. crazytatt

crazytatt

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome and thanks for your service. How are the MRE's treating you?

5. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, jkp302! We hope to be a helpful source of enjoyment and information for you. Besides, you never know when some of what you can learn here will come in handy.

We have cooking articles, cookbook reviews and recipes, but also an e-newsletter and occasional guests for whom you can post questions. Check out the earlier conversations we've had with Rick Bayless, Harold McGee and others, for example.

Visit often to learn and share! We'll look forward to having you with us. Thanks, too, for your service.

Regards,
    Mezzaluna

6. gonefishin

gonefishin

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi Jkp302!

Welcome to Cheftalk...hope you enjoy your stay here, at ChefTalk :)

...most of all>>>

Thank you so much for your service to our country and our families as well. Be good...be safe...and we hope to see you posting from home soon :D

God bless,

dan