Chef Forum banner

Hello from Hartb& Soul

452 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  kaneohegirlinaz 
#1 ·
Been in the business for a little over 20 years now. Got the whole culinary school thing going for myself. But cut my teeth in the corporate world. Then moved on to the private sector. Now work in a kitchen that would drive most Chefs mad. No hood 4 hot plates and a pannie press. Induction cooking my friends. And it sucks. Getting ready to move on to my own place. So the experience here is going to help tremendously. I live and work in the Fort Myers Florida, area. So again thanks.

#2 ·
Aloha, welcome to Chef Talk.

With 50,000 + members you’ll be busy chatting, sharing and exchanging ideas with people from around the World, I think everyone here is very generous with their knowledge. Speaking of which, maybe you could drop by the student forums?

Now, don’t forget about us Home Cooks, we put plenty on the table every night for our families and friend.

The Articles, Reviews and the Galleries are pretty fab; the Search Bar at the top of the page can show you topics that have been discussed previously; you might want to watch the posting dates, as Chef Talk as been around for about 15 years.

Once you’ve reviewed the Community Guidelines, Tutorials and the FAQ and you still have questions in regards to the website, feel free to post those in the Feedback & Suggestion forum.  Check out cheftalk.com on Face Book as well as Pinterest.  Visit often and share in all things food.  Once again, welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.