Hello from Dayton, Ohio

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by patman23, Jul 27, 2011.

1. patman23

I originally posted this in the worng area.  Sorry about that...

Good day all,

I am a Professional Chef located in Dayton, Oh. I am the proud owner of Cooking For Life; A Personal Chef Service. I have been in the food industry off and on for over 23 years and for some reason can't get away from it. I have worked throughout the Hampton Roads area in Virginia and I'v owned a catering / BBQ business here in Ohio before changing gears and going the organic / natural / healthy route. I have much experience in cooking, baking, kitchen management, process management and documentation, business plan development, budget development, menu design, and dishwashing. I hope to learn from each of you as much as I hope that I'll be able to contribute.

Thanks for such a great website.

Peace & Blessings,

Chef Pat
  2. ishbel

Hello and welcome to Cheftalk.

Our membership is broad, from around the globe and all levels of culinary ability - with your wide-ranging expertise, you'll fit right in, I'm sure!

Feel free to join in on any thread you find of interest, or start your own in the relevant forum.  The professionals-only fora are read-only for those of us (me, for instance) who are not employed in a culinary profession - and I'm sure you will find lots of kindred spirits in those fora.

The articles, wikis, blogs, reviews and photographs on the site are all well worth spending some time to view.

Hope to ssee you around the boards.