Hello from China

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Hello friends! So happy to join this community today! I’m a foodie and a professional cook who always eager to learn. I’m seeking for culinary opportunities all over the world especially New Zealand right now. Hopefully I can make some friends here. I want to learn the traditions and technics from your country. 

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome, where about in China are you from? Please let us know if you have any questions about how to use the forums.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Thanks Nicko! I came from middle-south-east part of China, and I had lived in Beijing for couple years :)

Joined Aug 25, 2015
welcome, I look forward to reading any input you contribute to the community. I too and looking to culture myself within our industry and am working on moving to wuhan china next year.

Joined Jun 9, 2015
Aussie chef here...  my mate owns a great place in the north island. great guy, great food, great chef. what type of cuisine do you specialize in ? warning, there is ALOT of cheese involved, hope you like "stinky cheese". PM me if you would like an introduction. 

Joined Sep 10, 2015

Aussie chef here...  my mate owns a great place in the north island. great guy, great food, great chef. what type of cuisine do you specialize in ? warning, there is ALOT of cheese involved, hope you like "stinky cheese". PM me if you would like an introduction. 
Thank you akat! I just sent you a PM.

Top Bottom