Hello from Alberta

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by steve89, Apr 17, 2012.

1. steve89

steve89

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Been cooking for 10 years, grew up in atlantic canada, spent alot of time in new brunswick, newfoundland, been to quebec, a few places in ontario, and my adventure has brought me to one of the nicest spots in alberta in the rockies. Nice to meet everyone look forward to contributing and helping out wherever i can with peoples questions and needs.  

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello, Steve - welcome to Cheftalk.

We have quite a few Canadians on the site, so you'll find yourself at home immediately!  The membership is broad, from around the globe (I'm Scots, for instance) which can make for interesting discussions.  There are three professional fora where you will find only other professionals. However, we hope that you do not limit your participation to those areas, as they are read-only for a sizeable portion of the membership!

The wikis, blogs, articles, reviews and photography are all well worth spending time to view.  Feel free to join in on any thread you find interesting, or start your own in the relevant forum.

Hope to see you around the boards.

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome Steve glad to have you.

4. kostendorf

kostendorf

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    welcom i was from alberta calgary but now live and work as a chef in salzburg austria.  worked in banff for a bit helping friends out.  fun town to work in if you are young.  tough to work in on the liver.  prost