Hello Friends!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by balanso, May 18, 2015.

1. balanso

balanso

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Hello! My name is Mania. I am 29. I very like to cook, it's my passion. I had been cooking many years and try to open new  interesting sides of dish. My hobby collect the different recipes.  Not long time ago I arrived from Russia to America and try to study english and try to find friends (apologies for my grammar mistakes). I have my Home cooking blog on english languish but i want develop my knowledge and skills and i hope that I meet on ChefTalk new friends. My family and I often travel through America and I want to know what the recipe for clam cheddar soup because not all restaurants can be make this soup testy. It's very interesting discover new dish! If you have a equations for me I will be happy reply. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

2. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome to ChefTalk I think participating in the forums is a great way to improve your English. Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.

3. balanso

balanso

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Yes! Thanks for reply. I didi't see food pictures. Does the people add the pictures their food with recipes?