Hello fellow knife slingers

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by justaddbourbon, Mar 24, 2011.

1. justaddbourbon

justaddbourbon

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Hello, my name is Chris and I am going on my 12th year in the restaraunt world and am just about ready to graduate culinary school and found Cheftalk thru a gun forum I frequent, AR15.com and found it to be quiute the knowledge factory I had been looking for. I mainly cook regional comfort food, and do a good bit of home smoking and curing. My family has been growing specialty hot peppers and heirloom tomatoes for many years so I get them fresh, frozen, dried, canned, and just about every other way you can imagine. Looking to open my own small restaraunt after graduation but not real sure on how I am going to swing it yet. So bacically what I am trying to say is HELLO ALL...

2. theunknowncook

theunknowncook Banned

Exp:
    Line Cook
    I have seen /img/vbsmilies/smilies/laser.gif AR15, but have never posted there. You might also like: KnifeForums /img/vbsmilies/smilies/thumb.gif, and CandlePowerForums /img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif.

What school are you attending, and where do you plan to open your own restaurant?

If you need a cook, or would other information about other forums, websites, etc., PM me off the forum.

How about opening a toast restaurant? Just joking! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

[I actually met the man who made the video many years ago. He did it as a class project for his media class.]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  3. justaddbourbon

justaddbourbon

Exp:
    Line Cook

haha. I remember that song from the morning Bob and Tom Radio on my way to school.