Hello Everyone

Joined Nov 2, 2002
I am new here and just wanted to say hi to all!I am a proud papa as my son was born 10 days ago! I miraculously found some spare time and discovered this site which looks to be excellent!
Arne :chef:

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hi Crouton! Glad you found us. Congratulations on your new little one! :bounce: On those nights when you can't get back to sleep after the 2 a.m. feeding, drop by! Please don't miss our archives and past posts for some great topics. The search function is a wonderful tool, too.

What do you like to cook in your "casa"?

Joined Nov 2, 2002
Helo mezzaluna,
I love to cook Italian food, :D with the perfect tomato sauce as my goal. I enjoy making pasta from scratch. I have a great passion for using my Weber BBQ to cook almost anything you can imagine, and I do like to make homemade soups, and wines.
I sometimes wonder if I should have become a chef- although my mind reels at the thought of trying to manage a restaurant kitchen, it looks tough.
I also make a mean smoked salmon lox :lips: (credit to my fathers' perseverance and his 40 years of perfecting the recipe before teaching it to me).

Joined May 26, 2001
Great to have you here, Crouton! Seeing where you are, I'll bet your lox really is phenomenal!! Hope you'll feel comfortable enough here to share your father's recipe. ;)

Top Bottom