Hello Everyone

Joined Oct 19, 2010
Hi all my name is Nick I am a recent culinary school graduate and am located in New York, just wanted to say hi and look forward to participating in the site

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hi NIck- welcome to the community. I think you'll find lots of good information here: in the discussion forums, the cooking articles, wikis, photo gallery, archives.... you get the idea! We've got a great discussion forum, but there's more to this place than only that.

Did I mention we have a career board??! I'm sure we'll have something for you to enjoy and to learn and also hope you contribute.

Welcome!

Mezzaluna

Joined Oct 19, 2010
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie in the forum so this is my initial post. I was looking for data and information on how to grow mushrooms. I am currently doing my research and I was thinking if somebody here in the forum will me out.

Thanks in advance.

Joined Sep 28, 2010
Hi all my name is Nick I am a recent culinary school graduate and am located in New York, just wanted to say hi and look forward to participating in the site

Hey Nice to meet you hear nick. I have also join cheftalk.com for same purpose....

Latest posts

Top Bottom